Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What am I doing and RADIO RIP STYLE

I haven't much done anything active this day except on this one
currently editing pages
So I've been doing this page editing for about 1 1/2 hour. Yeah, somewhat tiring though.

With the start of the year, I will publish 6 songs from different H!P groups every day (? Not sure, but planning it to end before my birthday), Radio Rip Style on which you will hear any background noises, background song is slightly mono, and my voice will be louder of course so that you may know what my voice is. This is for audition purposes incase I might want to join a certain collab. I don't want them to doubt twice on what my voice is.

I'll not show myself singing, rather, I'll just post a picture from their album and you'll listen to it.

So stay tuned starting Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment