Saturday, April 4, 2015

1st (lit. Independent) Single: Paikot-ikot (Going round and round)


lit. Independent Single means that I made all of the these things:


lit. Independent Single means that I made all of the these things:

• Lyrics and Melody
• Technical Audio (Instrumental)
• Audio Recording and Mix
• Photoshoot
• Photo editing
• Video shoot
• Video edit

without the support of anyone (even parents :P), and it's really hard!

After 4 months, I finally finished this single!
So now, I gonna give you the teaser first!



Paikot-ikot (Going round and round) is a song that talks about an what action should be made as an individual since we are part of this country. We shouldn't just do nothing and think more about ourselves, rather, we should do also something for the better of each and everyone!

Here are some pictures that I picked for the Concept Photo:






Click the link below to see more photos!

The Music Video will soon be published by APRIL 10, 2015
So please look forward on that one! I did my best to do what I can. I'm very new on this! xd

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment