Sunday, February 16, 2014

Not only for our Project, but also for THEM

We need to make a midterm video for TREDONE and tells about the topics that we tackled, and I really didn't follow that rule xD, I mean somewhat followed it because we had a lesson that talks about different views or perspective of a person so I guess our topic is included there.

Therefure, as you finish choosing your topic, you can choose on how you can present a video:
• Role-Playing
• MTV
• Dance Interpretation

So we chose MTV. Why?



First of all, doing Role-playing video will be hard since our schedules are hectic, and thus, the time is also limited. Scripts should be made, and practices should be applied before taking a shot, and when that actor did a wrong point of line, you need to retake the scene. Also, how the actor/actress acts will be super duper - as in NEGATIVE. Why? Not all of the students wanted to see their faces in front of the camera, and also, upon showing on the day of the presentation. So I concluded that this is not applicable to us.

Doing Dance Interpretation is far way harder than RP, as you can see, you still need to make dance choreos, and also, if one member made a mistake, then you need to shot the WHOLE THING again. I did this last year on our religion last when I was in 4th year high school:

You know what, I even got ALMOST a MAJOR OFFENSE before I GRADUATE just because of THIS? Oh well, but it was really fun that I made this and became 2nd to the highest among the class (92)! You know why? First, it is because that my video was really updated. The amusement park that you're totally seeing were just being taken before the day of the deadline (that was our fieldtrip!). So very updated I say, and there are many bloopers! Well, the song was really happy though, so it's really funny.
===
As I experienced these kinds of video presentation, I just finally decided to go on MTV, but I don't know which song, so I asked each of my member to have a suggestion
but among of all the songs that they said, I chose Mighty to Save - Hillsong United.
At first, I wanted to get a fun religious song, I mean, like that One Way - Hillsong because anything that they are doing will be part of the project! So easy! But I didn't get anything like that anymore, so I said I'll just choose Mighty to Save.
And suddenly, I remembered those children that we are teaching in our Service on CWTS (Civic Welfare Training Service).
\
  
   
With these children that captures my eyes even though they're not our target students (since it was being taught by an another organization), I planned to make our midterm to be a dedication video for them, so that made me inspired upon making our MTV (it really should be MTV, but not much anymore).

I wish that someday, when I see them again, they're now happy and contented on their lives together with their parents and siblings. May God bless them all.

-kuruchi~

EDITED: We got 95 though, third to be highest. Not bad at all. Atleast, I did this with all my heart and dedicated to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment