Friday, February 28, 2014

etcetera etcetera

I forgot to shoot today because I slept.

Today I sewed an undergarment. I did a DIY thing~ I used my father's old clothes gain as usual haha~

I don't want to post pictures about that since for me it's kinda private xD.

Because of sewing, I totally forgot that I need to shoot. =.=

Anyway, I was being featured at sapphiresakura.com last February 24:




I was happy not just featured on her blog, but also because on her comment!


I was really grateful!

So yesterday I sang, and for the sake, among the 7 songs that I sang, I managed to trashed 4 of them. WHY? because of that ELECTRIC FAN. Yea, make fun of me! It's not a joke!

Listen on my parts here for my own collab: 
It's not a problem that the whoosh sound takes an effect when I'm not singing, but there are times that when I'm already singing, the electric fan is also singing!! xDD

I didn't notice that one first, seriously. I thought my covers/parts were ok. 

I even forced myself to publish these two songs even there's an ELECTRIC FAN SOUND EFFECT:


I can't manage to remove them or else my voice will also be removed! =.=
I planned Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa will be moved since there are many whoosh sound! Not only because of the electric fan, but because when I exhale, even there instrumental is very loud, it seems that those sound effects were there!

I was shocked when suddenly DISLIKED my What is LOVE. No, I didn't mean that why no one liked it etc, but rather, WOW SOMEONE EVEN NOTICED MY COVER! xD I was happy!~

So right now, I'm starving,

You know, my parents even told me to reduce eating. They wanted my waist to be 25? I dunno, because right now my waist line is on 30+. Last December, I'm in waist line 28, =.= I dunno what happened suddenly. So right now I don't eat much. I even only eat 2 times at school (eating 1 snack, and home made lunch) just like when I was in high school.
Well, I wanted also to reduce for my charisma in covering and cosplays.

I don't have any news for now, it's because I sewed for the whole day. I only used my hands so it really took me a time to make an undergarment. I wish on that undergarment, I can dance properly. =.= But seems it was a fail.

bye

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment