Thursday, February 27, 2014

THE 5% Progress of my [CMV] WHAT IS LOVE? - Morning Musume

I am at school and doing this video editing. My break is 5 hours. xD. Im using my brother's laptop, and I can't open Sony Vegas Pro 11, so I used Platinum for the meantime.

I suddenly got lost on making this CMV. Seriously, my outputs were really rough. Looks like it will fail again.

Instead of making this is as perfect on my taste, I just choose this video to be weird, weird as in having somewhat weird parts or effects (for me).

Here are some of the parts that I edited:
eyeliner. 

really scary haha

It's so hard if you have parts that didn't shoot last time. I still have 2 dresses to be used in this shoot.


The CMV might be delayed because I suddenly thought that I might use the giveaway from Taobao on this video, and the progress is:
please please please give it to me already! I WANTED TO SEE ITTTTTTTT


I am freezing to death somehow here, so I just continue doing this at home, but later on I will polish What is LOVE and will try to cover other songs as well.

see ya

-kuruchi~


No comments:

Post a Comment