Thursday, June 12, 2014

New layout and Pictures on my last CMV

My current layouts on my 2 social media sites!


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kuruchi351


I just changed these layouts just this morning. This is my first time showing my face on my page on facebook since it's been a pictures on lists of characters on the anime called "Puella Madoka Magica", the best anime that I watched.


I didn't expect that there will be people who will like my first part of uploading on my CMV shoots. I wanted to cry for the fact that these people liked it even though I don't talk much to them!
.
I really wanted to thank these people!


I don't much guaranteed that you'll like my Last Cover Music Video, but I'll guarantee you that you'll see how much did I took effort on this!










All pictures were taken by me. Edits were also made by myself. xd I'm such a loner when it comes on covering actually so I did all of these by myself xd
.
That's why I am really thankful to those people who liked my pictures! I worked so hard on this one!
.
So don't miss my CMV!
.
-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment