Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ozine Fest = bleh.

This Ozine really made my mother and I very disappointed.

We've been waiting for 2 hours, and I'm in semi-cosplay already =.= (I'm not cosplaying but, I'll just say for a moment that wearing a lolita will be cosplay xd)

We know waiting to get ticket will be longer... So we managed to endure it. We were beside the construction site.

I was really mad when my mother suddenly blocked the guards just because she brought food and water, and my mother said that she's diabetic, but then they still blocked her. How bad! I mean, for the sake! If I only know what's happening right there (since I came in first and continuously going towards the 2nd floor) I'll really fight back on you! We've been waiting for 2 hours, and bringing food isn't allowed? Why? 
Because they have food stalls on the event.

So yea we managed to buy ticket, so we just need to wait for my brother to come.

We were very hungry so we don't know where on earth to go since we don't much go here at MOA. =.= At least, we decided to eat at Wendy's, and while we're there, I'm already do some make-ups.

After we ate, and met with my brother, we went up and enter in the FUNCTION ROOM =.= They said "crowd control". pagbigyan.

So here are some pictures that I took of:


Singing contest.. what a costume xD
poring. be mine.
Some shots of the cosplayers:

I wish I know what character is she cosplaying. </3
 


The left with red costume is Jeanie Iparis. She loooks lovely <3
Overall, We were not satisfied with the event. I was already tired when I went inside.
.
I'm not also satisfied on my make up! xD yayyy I'll be better next time I promise!
(Cause I thought make up for MV shoots were same as cosplay make up </3 I was wronggg)

Practice makes perfect though! So I'll do my best to be better on the next convention! (Which is Idk when can we go again)

More pictures at:

No comments:

Post a Comment