Saturday, October 25, 2014

10/25/14 @ DLSU + DGDL Game

7 in the morning this Saturday.
No one's here on our org room.

Well, yea, it's because there are no classes every Saturday haha

I had a General Assembly to attend by 9:30 am, so I just went earlier just to catch that LRT. Well, I was bored, so I just cleaned this whole room with all by myself. 

HAHA! If you can just see what our org looks like before I cleaned it XD.
Too bad, I didn't take a shoot on it!

So, after cleaning, I immediately fixed our RO private server that we've made last month. The game was postponed 3 weeks ago since the other admin (which is my upperclass) was busy, and the server where the RO will be put is with him not with me haha xD

It was planned also before that it should be played at home, but yeah, it didn't work. So since those players inside of org were asking of what happened on our game, we just fixed it, but it can only be playable again inside this room hahaha!

So I fixed the server again, and tada! It worked!


woooo are ha mite yo! (is my japanese correct? hahaha)

YESSS!! It worked on another computer!
And look on the paper below haha, that's our in-progress game layout XD
 I'm so proud! haha~~

Yay~~ But look, the time!! I should going!
Overall it can be played again by Monday! Yeah!!~
We don't have any customization yet. I'll learn on it by November!
At least they can see me now that I'm really an admin xD

So later on, after I finished fixing it, I went quickly on another building and attended the seminar.


The program is For-The-Kids 2015 on which we will have an Olympic activity for the special children. I wanted to go since the date when the event will be held will be on my birthday! (January 18!) and I want to help these kids~ I love kids actually!


===
So right now, what am I doing?

Bunny Bob to be released by November 2014!
Doing programming stuff  on this one since last week until now haha. Must finish by November!
The game wasn't created only by me. We're in a group namely DESU CUBE and the members are:

• Leonardo Regalado (main programmer/designer)
• Stanley Galan (designer)
• Brandon Peñaranda (designer)
• Jason Hans (programmer)
• Eldes Gonzales (programmer/designer)

The game is just a running game, but you need to match the colors to the portal that you're getting into!~
All of what you're seeing + hearing later on (haha) are originally made by us. ;D
.
.
This one is a tribute for Jason Hans being part of our org + part of our life of course :). Thank you. Kahit sandali lang tayo nagkakilala, I'm glad that I/we met you. Even though it's painful that you're not here anymore physically, we still need to move forward, kasi alam naman namin na nandiyan ka sa tabi namin. :)

So just wait for it to be released on android i guess? hahaha xD

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment