Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lazy day.

I was really lazy doing our game. I don't know, maybe it's because of gloomy weather haha.
.
And the cake just arrive in no time!





When my brother arrived this morning from work, he bought us a cake! Yay~ This is my one of my favorites~~~~
<3 love it!!

YESSSS STARE AT MY CAKE!!
So later in the afternoon, I just decided to continue my "Kahit Sandali Lamang" audio. But still, I got bored.

doing this thing while eating haha
and after 3 hours of doing nothing.
tada.

NOTE: The end was veeery rough hahaha XD

I didn't know that it already took 1:36, but the first chorus isn't there! So it means... it might become 6mins again in total?? =.=



I wish everyone will listen on this right now and after <3

So what am I gonna do today? Well I wanted to sing so baddd after 3 months, so I'll try. Plus I'll study. TRY to study hahaha.

See ya, hungry right now!!

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment