Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kahit Sandali Lamang (80%)

[This BLOG POST was made last October 19]

Kahit Sandali Lamang is a song that speaks about how can make a person change your life in just a moment.
.
This is based on what happened recently, and I learned many things from it.

I want people to realize that:
1. You can help a person even just a short period of time
2. You can learn from another person even though you didn't intend to
3. There are things that you can't explain why you're doing it (REALLY)
4. You don't know why those things happened
5. Soon you'll know why you did that.
6. Life is so short for you to ignore what the person does to you. Know him or her more before time runs out
7. There is be a reason why it did happen. Just wait and continue on what you should do
.
.
.
You liked my page before the last moment of your life.
And that's not what I really wanted to say you haha.

But I'm happy that you became part of my life,
and I became part of your life at least.
Just this moment, I want you to listen this song dedicated for you.
Just this moment.
More Information about this song:
-Instruments to be used are mainly from piano, then violin, with beats[?]
-Adlibs aren't stated here.
-Planned to be published by First Week of December as possible (Still can't manage to finish 01,02 audio, and I can't sing until now!!)
-Will be included in 01 mini-album.
-Unintentionally made this song. (Not really a part of the plan... My plan is to have 01 and 02 only)
-VERY EMOTIONAL SONG

Problems: 
-Still having trouble on remembering the melody for bridge, so it might be changed overtime.
-When can I sing again???!! :( *cries*


(English translation is literal.)
Updated (10/28/14): removed other parts to shorten the song. I think It'll be 5-6 minutes long on the original edit.

To show you my removed parts, I put it here again those with //this type of writing//

Updated (10/29/14): Haven't revised the lyrics when I removed the other parts though. Haha!

Kahit Sandali LamangEven just this Moment
Ah... Ah...
Oh... Oh..

V1:
Nang matapos ang lahat pangyayari
Tingin 'ko mas mainam pang 'di na bumalik
Sa nakaraan na parang ako'y tinangay ng hangin
Ngunit, hanggang ngayon ang puso ko'y nasasaktan pa rin

//Nang nalaman 'ko na hindi 'ko kayang mag-isa
Ako'y nananalangin, na sana may darating na himala
"Siguro nga may dahilan kung bakit nangyari 'to, 'di ba?

Kaya, ipagpapatuloy 'ko kung ano dapat 'kong magagawa?"//

R1:
Bigla noong isang araw, ikaw ay pumasok sa aking panaginip
At pinagtanggol mo kung ano ang kaya 'kong gawin
Doon 'ko nalaman at naintindihan na mayroon palang tao na
 pinaglalaban kahit ngayon lang kayo nagkasama, bakit?

CH1:
Na kahit isang saglit, pilit mo pa rin sinasabi sa kanila
Na mayroon akong kakayahan na hindi pa nila nakikita
Na kung saan sa 'yo 'ko lamang naintindihan ang lahat
"Na mayroon palang tao na naniniwala sa landas"

//Na kahit ano pa ang mangyari, ikaw pa rin ang aking iisipin
Kahit alam 'kong hanggang panaginip na lamang ang gusto 'kong masabi
Na kahit sandali lamang ang pagsasama natin
Pinipilit 'ko pa ring buhayin kung ano ang dapat para sa atin//

V2:
Simula noon, ang mundo 'ko'y biglang nagbago
Naniniwala na kung ano ang kaya 'kong gawin 'di tulad ng kahapon
//Kapag ikaw ay nandiyan, tingin 'ko ako'y 'di mabibigo
Kung anuman ang idadala sa tin ng panahon

R2:
Kada araw, kada gabi, ako pa rin ay humihiling
Na sana ang taong iyon, panghabang-buhay na sa 'king tabi,//
Dahil ang mga luhang ito na dati pa dapat pumatak sa puso 'ko
Lahat ito ay nawala, dahil ikaw ay nandito sa buhay 'ko

CH2:
Kahit na sandali lamang ang pagsasama natin
Ako pa rin ay nagpapasalamat na ikaw ay dumating
Kahit na ilang saglit lamang tayo nagkita't nagsabi
na "Kaya natin ito, basta't ipakita mo lang ang iyong sarili"

Kahit na ako'y nasasaktan, pilit 'ko pa ring iniintindi
Kahit ito'y isang makasariling hiling, pilit 'ko pa ring sinasabi
Na kahit kailan, siya ay lagi nasa iyong tabi
"H'wag na h'wag 'kang susuko kahit ako na'y umalis"

Bridge:
//Kay bilis lamang ng panahon...
Na sa isang iglap lamang ng kahapon
Ang mga pangyayari noon
"May dahilan bakit nangyari ito"//

CH3:
Kahit na isang saglit, sabihin mo kung ano ang dapat 'kong gawin?
Dahil hanggang ngayon ang puso 'ko hindi pa rin maisip
Kung bakit sa isang pikit, isang iglap, lahat ito ay nangyari
Sana kung may nagawa man lang ako, Ah, bakit nagkaganito?

Ngunit kahit sandali lamang tayo nagkausap at nagkaintindi
Ako pa rin ay nagpapasalamat na ikaw pa rin ay dumating
Ang mga katagang iyong binanggit, na lagi mong sinasabi sa 'kin
na "Kung ika'y nalulungkot
ako lamang ay nandito"

Coda:
Kahit sandali...
Kahit sa isang saglit...
Ah... Ah...
Oh... Oh..

V1:
After all of what happened
I think it's better not to go back again
On the past that I may seem like to be swayed by the wind
But, until now my heart hurts

//When I realized that I can't live all by myself,
I prayed that there'll be a miracle someday
"Maybe there's a reason why things happened, right?
That's why I should just continue on what should I do?"//

R1:
Suddenly, one day, you entered into my dream
And fight on what I can do
There I realized and understand that there are people like
Defending even though you just met him right now,
why?

CH1:
Even just this moment, you're still saying to them that
I have skills that they don't see yet
On where I only understand all because of you
"That there are people who believe in fate"

//That whatever happens, you're still the one that I'm thinking to
Even though these words that I wanted to tell you will be forever a dream
That even we just met just this moment
I'm still trying to know what should our future be//

V2:
Starting that day, my world has been changed
I'm now believing on what I can do unlike yesterday
//Whenever you're here, I think that I'll not fail
On what will the future will bring us soon

R2:
Every day, every night, I'm still wishing
That that person, will now be always by my side
Because these tears that I should have let it go before
Has been vanished, because you are now here on my life

CH2:
Even though we just met just this moment
I'm still thanking you that you came
Even just this moment we just see and talk to each other
that "We can do this, just show what you can do to them"

Even though it hurts, I'm still trying to understand it
Even though it's a selfish wish, I'm still trying to say it
That he's always there by your side
"Don't ever give up even though I leave"

Bridge:
//Time flies so fast
Within just a glimpse of yesterday
Those things happened in the past
"There's a reason why it happened"//

CH3:
Even though just this moment, tell me what should I do?
Because until now, my heart can't understand
On why just a second, those things happened suddenly
If only I could do something. Ah, why it became like this?

But even though we just talked and understand just this moment
I'm still thankful that you came
Those words that you said always to me
that "Whenever I'm alone
I'm always here by your side"

Coda:
Just this moment...
Even just this moment...

I'll give the audio later on. Already made the intro just last night haha. And it's... very... well, besides being messy, it's very melancholic :(
.
If could only make a MV. But I need another actor/actress so that it'll be more dramatic. :/ So hard. Anyway, maybe soon. I'll just prepare for the audio on this one~
.
.
Updated (10/29/14):
The ending on this mp3 was really rough hahaha

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment