Wednesday, August 20, 2014

maybe u missed me.

What am I doing currently or on the past few days?

Well...

what I only did was programming.


yea i Need to learn TRIG again
 

But what made me really HAPPY is...
THIS ONE:

I got my DL cerfiticate ~~
Well, I'm hoping on the next sem to have another certificate though.


• === •

So since FINALS and Term Break will come soon, I re-organized my plans again and tada!
I must cherish my moments on TERM BREAKS. XD (mine is starting August 27 - September 7!)




Haha, I know it's so messy, because I'm still thinking how can I manage my time before the 2nd sem.
And yeah, I should really follow my schedules for term break or else!



So what do you need to look at starting September 2014 - January 2015?

1. 3 TRANSLATED KPOP Songs (Korean - Filipino)!
  = Please listen and WATCH when I released it! Because 2 of them will be CMV!
+
2. 10Songs Project!
  = I will sing songs LIVE from H!P Groups, whether old or new!
+
3. New style of Cover (JPOP): Singing AND Dancing!
  = Well yea, LIVE Singing AND Dancing! I will not edit angles!
+
4. Covering KPOP Dances again!
  = as what the title says! Please watch!
+
5. 01 Audio MV Making!
  = Of course you can't see this one yet! haha
+
6. 02 Audio Making!
  = You can't hear this one also for a while!! :P
+
7. 1 ENGLISH Cover!
  = This isn't SIMPLE as you just know. Well, I'm having a hard time doing this also, Maybe it will be postponed :( Sorry!

===
Well, this isn't ordinary anymore, so I wish you guys will take a look at each of these main points that I wrote above!!
.
So excited on the output of all of these! I wish you also appreciate that one also later on!

Nw I need to study for Finals.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment