Friday, August 8, 2014

Over the past few days, I did —

On the past weeks I was really busy to catch up my lessons and missed activities, 
So I didn't have the time to post on blog because after I go home, it's either I'll sleep or do projects and study xD.

Last August 1 and 2, those things were what I did:

 Basically, I studied Japanese at schol, then on August 2, after they taught me on Japanese, I continued writing again. Just as you know, writing these things are really a pain for me. My left-hand suddenly is aching after 5 minutes of writing these hiragana exercises.


Last August 4 (which is Monday), I was with my mother, and I need to go early on school for our project's experimentation. We didn't managed to have breakfast at home so we went here at fastfood restaurant and eat
 
After 2 hours of not eating!
 My professor told me to speak also, so I was in formal attire at that time and actually, I'm not prepared because I forgot what my topic was about already.


The Persuasive speech that I passed to her, and didn't manage to polish this again as speech

After the speech, I visited on our project's experiment, and stayed for 4 hours~
This is our project's experiment. A respondent, which is my friend, played our experiment.
Due to heavy rainfall for 4 hours, our lobby became like this.
FLOOOD.
 Then after this day, I did my projects and study my quizzes! This is very hard to manage for me, but I was so happy when I did it!
===

TODAY...

My organization has a seminar after we took the exam a while ago, so my friend and I attend on it!



Another thing to learn !~
 After the feel of sudden exhaustion due to what I did on the past days this week, I feel refreshed when I see the sky above from me.


I failed many times managing what should I prioritize first. My schedules were all destroyed because I was sick for almost a month last July, so all of my covers had been moved and I don't know where to place them so that I can sing and dance again.

You guys should be relax most of the time and manage your time very carefully! :( Life is hard if you really cram. Programming can't be learn in a day if you really don't know anything, so be better careful !

I'll try my best to post everyday as possible!

See ya!

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment