Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Game, JLPT N5 Review, Recollection


trying my best to understand Japanese as possible. Really hard if you're into self-study!
 This day is also the same as the day on my Recollection for the Sacrament of Confirmation. I'm really lucky!



So early in the morning, I went already in DLSU (7am) just to clean our room and study there.

And as you see...
not as messy as last time that I cleaned HAHA


Well our whiteboard is fancy as always.

Fancy Kanjis were all around the board.
But then I looked at these games that (finished) and will be making:


I left in DESU CUBE to start a new project, so I wrote my new game concept with my partner who is the head artist on our laboratory.



The new concept will be <TOO CUTE>, and it will be released before Valentine's Day so stay tuned!!

There you go!

There's another game that I'm making right now which is this:

(taken last November 13)




and it'll be released before Christmas, so again, stay tuned!
I wish so :( Because I'm so busy these days that's why I can't continue this one!


After I write it, I started to clean their mess....

and here!



I wonder where this ink came from.
So I studied how to answer for JLPT N5 via web:

I didn't know that I can understand some things already!

I thought it's gonna be easy for me, but when I suddenly looked at these handouts that the prof gave:

:<< I'M STILL WEAK AT KANJI, SO I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE GRAMMAR CONCEPT!
Cry was the thing that I did on the whole review. HAHA. Atleast I have handouts!


After JLPT N5 Review, I attended that Recollection for my Sacrament of Confirmation, which is my real reason why I was there at DLSU:

A sister who's discussing about Holy Spirit
---
Honestly, I was really tired the whole day because of that JLPT N5, but I gained inspiration to study Japanese more!

More to tell soon? hahaha xD I've been happy since then! I dunno why!

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment