Thursday, July 17, 2014

01 MV planning (SLOW progress)

Sketch of my plan:

xdd so messy i guess?


So I've been searching outfits and such for my MV on 01~

One example is this hairstyle that I need "somewhat" to copy on [haha copy xD]

The girl at the right is what I need to follow on hairstyle.
BTW, she's Seungyeon from KARA

And this one is my planned dress for revision? [dunno the right term xD]

Plan outfit haha xd

Anyway, since I don't have any formal attire or somewhat party dress to wear so I just used this giveaway that I won, then I tried to experiment on it.

This is the sample video taken from my Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe shots:



Hope that I can make these things possible because I have limited space on our house and only my video editor will make it be good!~

And the scene. well, It'll be very hard to tell it actually hahaha, but I think it's better not to say so that you'll surprised!
But I tell you, that the video will be simple, simple in a way that the background will be plain. The song is depressing though, so don't even expect bright or cheerful colors here xd.

Well, for now, these are the things that I jot down for a while, but honestly, this will be on a slow progress since I have more priority on other things (like COVERS) to take care of! Like I said, this song will be published by January 2015 so, I wish this will be the best video that I'll make for a while!~
.
.
And I haven't finished the lyrics yet xD haha.
.
-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment