Thursday, April 17, 2014

3 CMVs to shoot, 2 Lines to cover, 1 Cover to sing

Yesterday I had 2 songs that I need to sing for collabs

and I need to sing 1 song for song cover.

Then after I finished recording, I took a shot on myself to the 3 CMVs that I'll make.



First is the 2nd part for 時空を超え 宇宙を超え (TAG Ver.)




After I took a video record, I did a photoshoot of myself ~~ I missed it suddenly! So yea, one of my shots was on the header picture above this blog!~



Then Second is the 1st part of 愛の軍団 



I look like a dead human being on the video haha xd


Then lastly is the 2nd part of わがまま 気のまま 愛のジョーク




The video for this song was really hard because I don't have venue for dancing (even on Ai no Gundan, but I have a little bit good scenery at our rooftop) since this should have dark scenery :/ I don't know how can I shoot this song.

So I'll may be have a shoot tomorrow or maybe on Sunday since today is start of the Holy Week. I'll not shoot but I'll have to practice dances for these two. Even on the Come Back Home - 2NE1.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment