Monday, April 14, 2014

時空を超え 宇宙を超え (TAG Ver.) - Vid edit practice

I discovered something while I was doing my video editing




snapshot on 1 frame. I have poor lighting
On my previous post, that bokeh thing that you see (not those 2 big circles on those corners) made from my camera.

Sample footage:

(The dub/mix on the song is not yet finalized, but the official lyrics is now at the bottom!. English subtitles may be changed since I just rushed it.)

I am very new on these kinds of effects. Now, that shadow really makes me dizzy. It looks like that I wanna kill somebody, so the problem now is

How can I possibly remove that shadow and make it become my skin tone instead?

also

my skin there is so very unrealistic . How can I ever edit it? Now I am tired.

haven't even shoot the other parts of this video =(

I wish tomorrow I can start it, together with singing my lines on other dubs~

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment