Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Eldes is so lazy today.

Instead of hurrying up since the summer class will start tomorrow. I just slept all day xd, Haha, now I don't know how can I manage my other CMVs xD



So the real schedule is this;
• shoot for 時空を超え 宇宙を超え
• recording lines for 時空を超え 宇宙を超え collab
• practice for わがまま 気のまま 愛のジョーク, 愛の軍団
• recording dance for わがまま 気のまま 愛のジョーク, 愛の軍団

but I only ended up to: 
• shoot for 時空を超え 宇宙を超え

Anyway~ I managed to finish rendering Come Back Home - 2NE1 Dance Cover
but I'll publish it on April 30 so stay tuned~

while rendering:


Why 2 angles? I had insufficient room space. So I used an angle which is fisheye so that my feet can still be seen on the video, and one for the normal angle (but it turned out not good xd). Now, since I used this fisheye thing, when I raised my hands, it's now cropped, so I need to use the other angle to see those raised hands of mine~ yay, now that not-so-good angle has now a use!~

So yeah, I wish I can still manage to dance the other 2 songs this week, and repolish my lolita costume for this coming 27th of April since I have a cosplay convention to attend to.

See ya~



-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment