Saturday, April 12, 2014

Come Back Home (Unplugged-TAG Ver.) & 時空を超え 宇宙を超え (TAG Ver.) Shoot

Come Back Home (Unplugged - Tagalog Ver.)

Background noises really bothered me alot.

So according today, I need to finish recording and shooting, but in the end, I just end up on shooting first part of Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe (Filipino Ver.). I badly need curler/straightener but it ended up like the seller didn't make it since the one that their supplier gave was damaged. So yea, I still need her =.=

But I already fixed the back part of my bangs extension (since the wig clip is located at the centre and it is only 1, cannot support the other sides =.=) Glad that I found a seller near on my university (which she's a cosplayer too) xd so yeah, thanks for that ! 

Anyway, I am too lazy to move today since the "lighting" didn't satisfy me. I mean, ashdjkasd father please just this small request! =.= They don't want me to help! And I don't know about electronics, I mean, where to buy etc. Because I need to make a studio light type =.=. Arghh.

This is my first part of shoot taken yesterday:

I'll use this one again xD
 


I just used manual curling (for 12 hours) and it turned out good!~

the packing tape helps me a lot to fix this background haha
and I know you're curious what's there on the camera, so here it is:


I know that everyone will wonder why I did this. Actually, it was just accidentally discovered something:

Sorry for my slouchy face her, this is just for testing, and I know I'm fat xD,
As you can see, bokeh effects weren't really in the black fabric (look at the picture above before showing the camera). Since there are dirts on the lense on our camera, and it made out of focus, it turned out like that, and I suddenly loved it and used it for shoot.~

But actually, I didn't intend that those lights will be used like that, I wanted to have a studio lights and these lights isn't enough to support =.=

tada~ with those lightey thing xd

So I need to shoot for second part (casual form) xd. Maybe later or tomorrow? hmm

for now instead of shooting, I am editing already:



No comments:

Post a Comment