Sunday, April 20, 2014

Finished 1 task, only 4 tasks left!

I was suddenly surprised when my school announced that my summer class will start at the 23rd, so I need to finish quickly my shoots and such! :/ But the problem is how?




Anyway, I managed to danced one song so I finished 1 task, I wish I can finish the other 2 songs to be danced.

Images:


I got annoyed when I saw this one... I didn't know that the angle was wrong!! Anyway, I still need to use it since for me it's boring if I just only use that fisheye angle :/


I don't have any video editor right now since my brother reformat my computer and I still have problems on installing. Well, I'll post Come Back Home - 2NE1 Dance Cover by April 30 so stay tuned!

Will be out for now! xd Happy Easter Sunday btw!~


-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment