Saturday, July 12, 2014

01 as NEW Composition



This song is named 01 at the moment :P

(There'll be no thrill if I already said the name haha)

Actually there's also a dance for this, but I wish I have a dance crew and will dance this one </3

The song was originally about love.
The story was about a couple, the boy gave the girl a necklace to bid farewell. The reason why the boy said that he wanted to end their relationship it's because he feels like it's not their fate. Upon this, the song rolls in.
.
Basically, the song will be the boy says what he really feels on the girl, and the gitl will also say what she really wanted to say on the boy on chorus part.
.
But sadly, I don't have a boy, or even someone to collaborate with as of moment.
.
I didn't managed to remember the lyrics at the first run when I composed this melody, so I tried to make one while I was on my brother's despedida party before his departure on the next day:

(English translation was very literal.)
0101
CH: 
Pinipilit ko paring abutin
at pinipilit ko paring intindihin
Dahil nais ko parin maibalik ang pagmamahal natin ngunit

"Tama na, hindi ko na kayang ituloy ko pa
Tama na, hindi ko na kayang ialala pa
Tama na, hindi ko na kaya pang pilitin pa ang ating pagsasama."

Nais ko pa rin na iparating
na hinding hindi kita ipagpapalit
Kahit kailan, kahit ano pa ang mangyari
ngunit

"Tama na, hindi ko na kayang intindihin pa
Tama na, hindi ko na kayang masaktan pa
Tama na, hindi ko na kaya
pang pilitin pa ang ating pagmamahalan."
CH:
I'm still trying to reach for it
and I'm still trying to understand it
Because I still wanted to back our love but

"Stop it, I can't continue it anymore
Stop it, I don't want to remember it anymore
Stop it, I can't take it anymore to be with you forevermore"

I still want to tell it to you
that you will not ever replace by anyone
Anytime, whatever happens
but

"Stop it, I can't understand it anymore
Stop it, I don't want to suffer anymore
Stop it, I can't take it anymore
to force that I love you forevermore"

This is the First Chorus part of the song!

===
So I changed it and my progress upon making the lyrics:

(English translation was very literal.)
0101
V1:
Pagkagising, wala na kong magawa kundi
Isipin kung ano pa nga ba ang mangyayari
Dahil naalala ko ang bukas
Dahil naalala ko ang nakaraan

Na kung saan sa tingin ko akoy nagbago na
Na kung saan sa tingin ko akoy nagiba na
__

R1:
"Kahit ang mga matang pumipiring ay may tahak din hindi mo ba alam?"
Kaya ako ay mayron paring pagasa na makuha ito, lahat hindi ba?

Hindi na baling ako ay masasaktan
hindi na baling ako ay mawawala
Sa landas na aking gagawin kong muli na paulit ulit lang ang paratang sa buhay

CH1:
Pinipilit ko paring abutin
at pinipilit ko paring intindihin
Na ang tadhanay koy hindi mkkta parin kahit ano pa ang mangyari
V1:
As I wake up, I can't do anything anymore but to
Think of what should happen next
Because I remember of the future
Because I remember the past

On where that I think I already changed
On where I think that I'm already different

-- (not yet finished)

R1:
"Even blind people have still ambitions in their lives, do you know?"
That's why I know that I still have the chance to get it, right?

Even though I'll be hurt on it
even though I'll be lost on it
On the fate that I'll make again from the promise that did on my whole life

CH1:
I'm still trying to reach it
and I'm still trying to understand it
That my destiny will not still be found whatever I did

The whole song was really rough! I did this one while I had fever, and I didn't managed to continue and finish the song because I still have fever until now! Well, i'm pathetic right now xD
.
-kuruchI~

No comments:

Post a Comment