Sunday, July 6, 2014

[CMV] 時空を超え 宇宙を超え [FIL Ver.], and The Real Story upon making it


I was crying for the finishing of this CMV. probably, this is the hardest CMV that I did this year and it actually took 4 months for this!

FOUR MONTHS.

Starting when I head Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe (Radio Rip) last March, I already planned to make a CMV of this.

I shouldn't really make this one. 

Originally, I was planning to continue Ai no Gundan and Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke that contains Dance Shot, Drama, and Close up. But the fact that I got inlove on the song and I think that it is also good on translating it into Filipino, I make this one and since that dress that I got from the Taobao Giveaway will be useless later on, I used it here and it looked great!

These were my past notes:
.
Making the song without my translation and just relied on the English translation for a moment.


I bet you'll not understand on what did I put haha. But basically, what it states there were my scenes that will be placed on my CMV. There are scenes that I forgot to shoot though.

As you can see, I already made a plan last March (before the release of the official MV of Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe. Well of course , this was the last modification not the 1st modification so the real date isn't stated xD)

So after I translated it to Filipino, I made a roughly record which is this:


There was no instrumental available at that time so I remove vocals but it seems like I removed the instrumentals not their voices. xD really a failure!

So here are some pictures that I didn't posted:

This was my last shoot. Full of masking tape because I have many angles to shoot on 2 consecutive days.



I always need to do a timing on that sunset!
The real footage should be night, but the fact that I don't have light for that, I change my mind into sunset.


You should wonder how did I remove those tapes on the ground on my video?
Here:





Well, this is one of the files that can cover up the masking tape
(My bad, I can't show you my whole editing program of this since I already deleted it =()


First shoot for 時空を超え 宇宙を超え (Casual):



Last photoshoot for 時空を超え 宇宙を超え (Taobao):







So later on...

Aactually I have problems on the last chorus, so I did this while I was on the train going home.


You know how hard it is to be a video editor, right?

All in total:

too many files, 

Overall, after all of these 10000000% effort, I cried after I finished this video.
I wanted to thank those people who tried to listen and watch my Cover Music Video!

with 138 views on my CMV for 2 weeks, and 101 subscribers for n weeks xD.
Really thanks for all!

And now, I'll be on hiatus.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment