Friday, May 9, 2014

DELAYs and EDITs

In the past few days, I've been lazy again for the third time, but managed to do something again for the shoot.

xd is this already good? xD


My apologies for the delay on Crush - 2NE1!
I'll try to publish it next week!

I quickly shoot for the cover of 時空を超え 宇宙を超え and it seems my timing was wrong. It is really hot here right now so I can't shoot outdoors until it gets into sunset, but the problem is that I prepared very long so it took time until to the last minute, but at least I managed to shoot some shots xD


After this one, I shoot another angle then it got dimmer, so I think I'll re-shot the other one again =.=

Blocking. Haha xD And my turtles (but can't be seen)






very haggard after the shoot aahah xD
I'll shoot on 4 consecutive days so it'll be very tiring for me! =.= I wish it'll be happen.

I'll eat now.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment