Sunday, May 4, 2014

Our Turtle, Video Editing, and what else?

I just made etcetera today haha~

So I was bored (even though I shouldn't be bored), and lazy on the past few days. =.= But , yeah, I need to work on my tasks so I'm doing it little by little.

I was experimenting something for my night shoot on my CMV then suddenly I saw our turtle and I said to myself "I missed taking pictures lately". So I took shots on our pet~



She's so cute, isn't she?~ 
See more of these photos by clicking this link:

I didn't even expect that my shots will be like this haha xD

I spent my time watching Death Note: Last Name and it's so veryyy amazing! Yeah, I didn't managed to watch anime of Death Note since it's so long so this is very amazing for me!!~

So right now I'm just editing for my CMV even though the shoot isn't done yet!~

So very dramatic quote of the day haha~
I am very concerned on the song and the CMV itself of this one, and I wanted that this one to be the most memorable so yea, I love my friend who criticized me on my song cover so I need to re-record it again (xD my mother also criticized me)

anyway, see ya~~ I wanted to edit for a moment!~

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment