Saturday, May 3, 2014

New to MIXING

I didn't know that my previous collabs were like that.

Hearing my collab using computer with earphones to using my cellphone with earphones were really different.
When I discovered my mixing output on our Soul collab (the video above), I was shocked that it turned like that. I don't know if went good or not but I was just shocked that I did those things. Especially here on this collab:


I experimented this one because one of the ELDES Project's goal is to become UNIQUE, so I am finding some things that might feel them different to promote the group. I don't want repetitions of same styles. Well, right now it doesn't feel that it's unique but I'm still trying my best on remixing stuffs and editing their voices.

Right now, I am into mixing 時空を超え 宇宙を超え(Tagalog Ver.), and when I tried to see what it feels like to be heard on my cover using cellphone, it went out good. At first, I thought it's really not look like somewhat studio type since what I only use for recording is headphone, but when I tried to listen on cellphone with earphones, I was shocked that it turned like that!!

Now I'll do little revisions on it then it's done!
However the shoot for this song isn't finished yet since I still have lighting problems on our rooftop, that's the only missing that I need to shoot!

Maybe on the upcoming songs that I'll publish (including these 2 covers), I'll say first to the video that "use your headphone/earphones to experience more" something like that haha!

So yeah, tomorrow, I'll mix Crush - 2NE1 and will be published by May 8! So stay tuned, ok?~

Busy mixing.... and reading for my summer term~~
Missed playing Dragon Nest though =.=. 

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment