Thursday, May 1, 2014

Final Decision.

ELDES Project, 時空を超え 宇宙を超え, Crush
I need to do web design, audio mix, shoot, and dance.

but there is this one thing that I wanted to tell to you.


So recently, I decided to lessen singing JPOP, and also stop doing CMVs.
JPOP will only be covered through Dance Practice + LIVE Singing, or only Dance Practice.
KPOP covers will be same as JPOP.

I decided to sing my friend's requests (if I can, either JPOP/KPOP/ENG)
and to officially cover ENGLISH SONGS by September.

I guess people will be much happier than before, but I know no one will ever notice me even if I sing English covers. Still, I implemented this one so that I may be all-around/hybrid on genres. On the later part, I may be included OPM or Tagalog Songs.

My English cover isn't just about downloading an instrumental and putting my voice there. I am planning that the instrumentals will be done by my originality, either acapella, guitar, piano, or other materials. This will enhance my creativity even if I'm already on my shifted course (Computer Science - Networking Engineer) on that time. I don't want to lose what I learned on before, so I need to improve together with my analytic brain haha xD.

Also, I may be translating English songs to Filipino then I'll sing it. =)

Anyway, I don't have the mood yet on uploading pictures taken last Sunday on a Cosplay Convention, so yea, I'll jump off of what am I going to do later on,

===
I am building a website for my own collab right now!~
ELDES Project:

I am doing the site bit by bit since I need to slice my time~

I will take seriously on my own permanent group later on, ~~

Then I'm doing mixes:
This is Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe (Tagalog Version). I am just starting to mix right now~~

Then I also do Crush - 2NE1 later on!


I am also planning to dance the song with the Tagalog Version of mine!

But I will not include this on my CMV~~ It's just I'm planning, I don't know yet until now if I can shoot on the dark since I tried shooting and lighting is really needed!

I will also take the last shoot for this one this week since I'll don't have class!

And I'm really excited to see the result!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm hungry.
.
.
So those were my plans/tasks that I'm doing today! See ya~

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment