Saturday, May 17, 2014

Failures on editing; AND Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe (TAG ver.) STORY

Failed as always.

It's so hard to do masking since my angles weren't good, and of course, the timing itself. The left side is very dark, while the right side is bright. They don't blend well. =.= But I don't care, you know, those two had different dimensions so I leave as it is.

my Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe (Tagalog Ver.) has story:

STORYBOARD:

- Back then, there's girl, (let's named it as Anne) who writes quotes, and suddenly, on the last quote that she's writing on, she's been in trouble so she decided to stop writing on that time.


Then a girl from space (may be a goddess, or a higher being) saw her works, so in order for Anne to gain courage on her life, she decided to take these quote cards and give her one by one.



One day, Anne had a dream, which this girl from space is inviting her to be with her from now on. When she woke up, she suddenly saw her 1 inspirational card that she made and a message, saying that she must go upstairs to meet her.



 But when she went there, she doesn't see anything, or even hear anything from that girl. The girl from space says that she is alone on her world and wanted to cry so she invited Anne to be with her, however, even though she's saying these words, Anne didn't hear anything on it, so she decided to leave.



Her depression grew worse as time goes by, but with that girl giving her courage everyday by giving her inspirational messages, and talking with her on her dream, she was curious on she is. So she went upstairs and talk to the skies if she can be heard.



Even though Anne can't see, hear, or feel her, that girl still wanted to be with her someday. However, they don't know if they can be meet on the future. 

Whatever happens, that girl will not leave her for any circumstances.


===
The story was really dramatic. I did when I first heard this song in Radio Rip format. I don't want to copy what Morning Musume did so I told to myself to be unique as possible. The song really has a meaning that's why I did it in Tagalog because I feel it more on that language.

And I wanted also to encourage people that there are people, or even a higher being, encourages us to live as soon as possible, even though you don't notice them much.

If we pay attention to them somehow, we will realize that there are people who are like that.


Whether this is what I am today, or not, the story is really just based on the song itself, not on my life. But it suits me though =.=

the angles were all wrong as you can see, =.= really headache.

first time on masking so yea, I'm trying so I wish you can understand..  I only use 1 camera per angle, and those 2 outfits were taken on different days so the light can't be always be balance. I have no time left on editing since I have other things to do before quitting on covering.


Anyway, I need to do more things.. only 4 days left before the start of classes.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment