Monday, May 19, 2014

Sophomore. But still Freshman


My schedule for the whole term. What can you say? haha


My tuition fee!




This is the highest tuition fee that we received on my college year so far. You think for us this is just a piece of cake? Actually it isn't. My parents weren't professionals as the others do. My eldest brother just supports me to finished studying because my parents are only earning what we earned in a sari sari store.

This is the reason why I will quit on covering. Not really quit, but much of a hiatus. I want to utilize all these money into knowledge ASAP. Comp Sci isn't a game like the other colleges or courses do. This is is the deadliest course that DLSU has because of thesis, and major subjects.

I was being told by this already by my family many times before I shifted. I don't want to waste my time here staying and pay 70k+ just for nothing. With this, I planned to have sit-ins on the other subjects since I have a big time on Mondays and Wednesdays. For me, learning all about computers (and electronics, I hope) should be known. I should not only know about the Network thing (because that's my specialization), but also on hardwares and on games.

I wish with these things, I will not quit covering, or else, I'll just regret what I did years back then.
That's why I need to finish all of what I need to finish especially the CMV before the start of classes. Dance covers will be followed by Friday-Sunday. So I'll focus on editing for a while.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment