Saturday, December 14, 2013

2nd Collab & sudden realization

Yesterday, after I post here, I suddenly saw our Ai no Gundan collab that I'm looking for!

as Sayashi Riho


To be honest, when I first sing the song, and hear my voice, I feel like that it was not really good to me. I think I overdo vibrato something like that. Also on my "Aw" part.. Why in the world that I can't adlib that part haha xD
Overall, Wagamama Kinou Mama Ai no Joke collab is better than this. The mixing in this song was somewhat out of timing but I salute the mixer since she can do better than me!
I think the problem is how I sing.

Why nobody did "nomikomarenai" part pronounced as "nomikomareni"? Even "Ai no Gundan" was also pronounced as "Wai no Gundan" with W. I even listened to it several times and I just observed that the way that they pronounced it was so different so I sing according of how they sang also, but when this collab went out and it was on the "nomikomarenai" part, nobody did that except me. Now, it's somewhat messed up since our line there on that part was not united as one. I feel guilty. .-.


I realized that the way that I sing wasn't really good. It's just like I'm singing with vibrato without any feelings, sometimes it's really over doing. That deep vibrato is not really good. But I just wanted to be like Mami Kawada who sings like that.
Why is that whenever I joined collab I'm always different? I always think that my part is not good because it's so different. Yes, my confidence has been gained because of the past weeks of comments and videos that has been liked by others, but when I hear this song and tried to sing Riho parts, I feel uncomfortable. I replay every single song that I was joined in, replay every parts that I sing, and replay every song that I covered. It made me realize on what am I lacked to. I think I still need to observe what are my weaknesses are.

But still, I'm waiting on Aitte Motto Zanshin since I think I did pretty well on Chiisato parts. I wish I did.

I'll sew my cardigan and proceed upon making our project.

- kuruchi~

4 comments:

  1. If you want some feedback on your parts;

    I think that your energy and strength is really good! You suit the belting parts really good! Pronunciation seems be good too, nothing I can point out that is wrong.
    Pitchwise you are also good. Aside from that you put in too much vibrato at the wrong places, this is what I find too;

    The thing is that on your first solo line, opening line, you put in too much power and you are a bit too harsh on your words too. The line should be a lot softer and more flowing - like, it's good to sing like: "I went to the store" instead of "iwenttothestore", but try to find a middle way. Now, it sounds like you are fighting each and every syllable with all your power xD this is the same with the rest of your verses lines. The belting parts are still okay.

    This also causes some problems with your timing - it's nothing wrong with it really, but be careful and watch the length of the syllables. You cut them a bit too short now.

    This is what I can see what you need to improve on from this song. In short, we could call it "feeling", and also "intonation" and "articulation". Watch out for HOW they really sing it. Not only pitchwise but also with how much power, if they use vibrato or not, as well as if they happen to pronounce a syllable different than usual.

    Also, we all are different! Unless we get the same person to coach us and use the same techniques, we will sound different. Because, we have no idea from the beginning how the others will sound. It's of course cool if one sounds like the idol they sing as, but being YOURSELF is most important. ♥

    ~Rhea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. Really. I need to control my vibrato on some partsof the song =( ill do it on myvnext singles/collabs

      Delete
  2. Eldes dear you need to find your own voice. It's a good thing to be different but do not try to sing like Mami Kawada be your own voice. You can admire a persons voice but you cannot replicate them.

    Mami Kawada found her voice so you need to find yours.

    First off lets try singing a song with no vibrato : ) in our next single no vibrato at all and sing with as much feeling as you can. When you hear the difference and stop being so hard on yourself you will find your own voice.

    <3 reason why I let you join is because I loved your voice. I deeply due but I can tell you are trying to find your voice I believe I know your voice. Just try it once and I promise you will like it and don't be to hard on yourself people always have their ups and downs when it comes to their vocals : ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me realize more of how do i really sing, i saw our next singles and my parts were really hard ! But yeah pls critic me on every parts and tell me to redo if its not really sounds nice on you i want to improve thanks

      Delete