Friday, December 27, 2013

My COVER MUSIC VIDEO and Plans in 2014

What did I do?
Hmm...

Day 1 (December 24,2013):

Day 2 (December 25,2013):

Day 3 (December 26,2013):

 Day 4 (December 27,2013):


Output:
Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo - Juice=Juice
Eldes Gonzales Cover Music Video

Most of the time I'm doing this MV just to be finished before New Year. I thought I can do it on 25 but nope, I suddenly got bored upon editing it and let edit for the next days. I decided to move What is LOVE? (Filipino Version) anyway, take a look at my plans for next year!

Plans for 2014 (as of now; will publish):
Cover Music Video
What is LOVE? (Filipino Version) Close up Ver. - Morning Musume (JANUARY)
What is LOVE? (Filipino Version) (with Dance) - Morning Musume (MARCH)
Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke - Morning Musume (APRIL)
Ai no Gundan - Morning Musume (APRIL)

Cover Music Video (PENDING)
Magic of Love (Filipino Version) Close up Ver. OR full CMV - Perfume
Spending all my time - Perfume

Song Requests (there are chances that I can't do this. .-.):
Hero - Super Junior (JULY)
• =I forgot tat English song hahaha= er. just.WHAT SONG IS THAT AGAIN AHAHA xD (FEBRUARY)
only my railgun - fripSide (NOVEMBER)

===
Btw, I really have many things that happened on the past few days, and it was really <3. But this will be my most-highlighted thing to me:

"Expect the UNEXPECTED" ika nga.
@replica351: Merry Christmas Kawada-san! Please notice me, I'm your fan!
@mamikawada: I noticed you! Thanks! :-)

I love Mami Kawada for almost 5 years already! She's the reason why I sing JPOP songs. I dreamed her to be my teacher. I love her voice! She's the best singer for me!
That's why I'm trying my best to learn Japanese as soon as possible.
I wanted to tell to her that I wanted her to be my teacher, to see and hear my covers.
Please Kawada-san, I want you to teach me how to sing like you!

Don't make this wish of mine be a dream forever. =( I'm doing this for my country! (Seriously!)

Next time I'll tell you other stories that happened before published my 1st CMV =3 So stay tuned on my next blog!

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment