Sunday, December 22, 2013

Aftermath

On the past days that I didn't post here on my blog = Also my past days of ambiguity of my works.


My draft essay on our Rizal study
at Henry Sy Quiet Room
 I was on our university, and it was 10:35AM at that time, making our TAKE-HOME EXAM (remember TAKE-HOME!) on which it was given a week ago, and it's pretty obvious that I didn't make it since I made our project in SCIENVC (that inforgraphics), CRITHIN (that Euthanasia Video), and gathering information for our Fiipino Final Exam. It's not that I wasted my time on those things. Our professor in SCIENVC was happy since we the first one and early to pass project, and also, he was also impressed on our work, but on CRITHIN, like I said on my previous post that it wasn't fully presented in our class because of technicalities. Filipino also wasn't good either since I received feedbacks from my groupmates regarding our members. But yeah, CRITHIN still made me depressed among all of the three.



You thought that I finished my essay after 4 hours? No, I didn't managed to finish it. I was also late to pass without knowing that it should be passed before 12nn! I got late for about 40 minutes, but well, atleast I passed.
So at that time tomorrow will be our competition with the other sections, and I wasn't OK for that since I haven't read anything yet on my members! I will get a low grade for sure, and it was true!

After I pass my essay, I went home and sing Brainstorming - MM
I'll tell you, this is the worst case that I've ever experienced in covering.

Well, I'll just post the description of my cover:

"I had a problem on this cover! (私はこのカバーに問題を抱えていた!!)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!. Suddenly my Audacity produced UNSTABLE AUDIO [sudden low of volume w/ the instrumental then it will become louder] on w"

I don't know what happened, the statement wasn't incomplete anymore, I think I accidentally deleted other infos on my video description.
I forced myself to publish it even though it's already an epic fail. I expect that many will dislike it, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ON 16 HOURS, I already have 550+ views!

And someone commented, he said:
オンチ
歌詞間違えすぎ
練習もっとしろよ
I don't know what he is really wanted to say but I call a help to someone translate me this and it somewhat means that I need to practice more since I have really mistakes and looks like it's really nonsense. So I got really disappointed and decided to make it private for a while. It's not because of his comment but the views were really rampant! And now I realized that I really need to be careful right now upon covering since views were getting higher because before, 16 hours were not yet into 500+ views.


So after that day, we were now on the final exam of Filipino.
I'm on the left
I don't want to state my experiences anymore since this is one of my worst days that I ever encountered in my college life. Seriously, they threw all the questions in the end while infact my other blockmates didn't much had a question to deal with. Seriously guys, what are you trying to tell?

But yesterday I consulted our Filipino teacher and told me my weakness. He said that it wasn't because of nervousness or pressure, it was a tension, on which I experienced this kind of situation before and because of that, I got a phobia. Well, exactly, I had a situation before and still I can't get rid of that because I haven't much trained on reporting like these.
Glad that I became one of his students. He's really kind, and know-it-all type of person when it comes to communication.

Experience that I will not forget. Ika nga "That's why I put you in a situation like that because this is your training already for the future". So among the 45 students on our block and only 5 were chosen, I should be thankful that I'm one of the students who experienced that kind of matter, and because of this I'm now planning how to improve my communication skills in a panel-like situations, but how?


Right now I'm happy but disappointed since no one even let me in to join Eeka?! - S/mileage and I can't cover my song to be published before the end of the year. I will be busy again starting today on sewing and cover songs.

Next cover (PLAN before the end of the year 2013):
1. Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo - Juice = Juice
2. What is LOVE? (Filipino Version) - Morning Musume

See you again~

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a tough time at college ><

    If you want to talk or vent I can listen ^.^

    I would really love to hear you sing Filipino What is LOVE, you have such a pretty voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song is really hard to mix I dunno if someone can do the mixing for me haha Thanks anyway!~ I know u're always by my side!! =)

      Delete
  2. The comment says (roughly);
    オンチ - tone deaf
    歌詞間違えすぎ - lots of wrong lyrics
    練習もっとしろよ - practice more

    I dunno why the commenter uses katakana for onchi (オンチ/音痴), since it translates to "no sense", which doesn't make sense when commenting on covers xD so yeah... but keep practicing and ignore the idiots all over the net! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so weird, right? I even consulted other people who's learning japanese, and they said that it's based upon my pronunciation of words, they got also confused on that katakana. Do you think he's really a Japanese? For me I think it's not .-. He don't need to speak Japanese after all just because I sang a Japanese song.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I don't think he's Japanese (or she), but yeah. Since they don't know the usual terms we use for covers/dubbing, it can turn out weird. He/She can also be a really young teenager with no sense for writing too hahaha.

      Delete
    3. Haha nice " young teenager with no sense for writing too" xDD Anyway yeah, It's okay, atleast now I know that there are more people who's watching at my covers xD

      Delete