Monday, December 23, 2013

Juice=Juice - いじわるしないで抱きしめてよ

I still don't get the meaning of the song. Even the title itself.

So this song has been struck on me for about weeks already. But honestly, the reason why I love the song is because of Ayumi Ishida's substitute to Karin.


But seriously, it's really a bother seeing Daishi dances with the other JJ members. She's totally have a different dancing style compared to others. Probably they're not united on the whole song.
So I would say that Karin = Karin. Not Karin = Daishi. Don't tell me that Morning Musume's dancing style is better than them, that's really cruel for the newest group if that's the case.

But I want to be honest as possible on this group.
I'm not a HUGE fan of them, even on the other JPOP/KPOP groups that I love also. But this is my first time observing on how they dance and how they sing on MV and on Live.

Seriously, even they're new group, I still expect a HIGH or REALLY A GOOD performance on them. On their past MVs that I saw (BEFORE Memorial Edit), I was amazed on their dance style since it's really hard to do for me. And on this song, even its dance were simple, they made it so elegant that really made my attention. 

But this kind of performance.

I watched their other live performances to know more how do they dance that song, but when I hear their voices... it made me disappointed. I only love Karin's voice since she's stable on singing, but Sayuki and Tomoko, (especially Tomoko), Sayuki's ok, I love her vibrato, but Tomoko, seriously, on MV, her voice was really good, and I feel like she's the Sooyoung of JJ, but when I hear her live, it wasn't that I expected. I suddenly realized that she relied on techno or mixings on the song. =( Too bad, it gave me a bad impression, but I still believe that Juice=Juice will improve in the future.

So yeah, speaking of Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo, I'm planning to cover it before the end of the year together with the What is LOVE? (Tagalog Version) of Morning Musume, so right now I'm working and working always to finish Ijiwaru on 25, while What is LOVE will be on January 1, 2014

Here's the progress:
My room

I forgot to take a picture of myself xD So here you go!~


So I started making a video already
One of the Close-up angles that I did
First of all, putting eyeliner isn't ok for me. I mean, I can't do it properly xD I need practice! Second, I bought my accessories, and just as you know, I'm weak on choosing clothes, and accessories, backgrounds, and other stuffs that talks about designing. I don't know if this one is ok so I even ask my mother most of the time before I proceed on my final decision.

It's so hard to see the output when you look at the camera itself. I thought it's so bright that it can make my black background be gray already! But as I watched it here on my computer, it wasn't, rather, its contrast was really strong!

I haven't edit this yet since there's still a song cover and a dance cover that needs to do tomorrow! Hectic life I say, that's why I can tell to myself that I don't feel the presence of Christmas because of the two songs that I'm doing!

So stay tuned!~ I don't know if this song will be a success but at least I tried!

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment