Saturday, December 28, 2013

やっぱり!

In the past few days I got accepted on two of the Permanent Groups that I've auditioned to.
見てください!


1. Is from the chorusproject hp

2. Is from Mabushii Melody.

I thought I wasn't chosen


But this comment of this production suddenly bugs me out:
I blocked some of her messages since that will be the plan about the production.
Right now, there are 3 people who are complaining about my accent. Since last year someone was already commented me to improve on my pronunciation (even that vibrato).

I felt that I didn't improve. It's almost the same comment as the other people criticized me the way around this year.

Those who can see this post please tell me what kind of pronunciation do you want me to improve?

Honestly I'm kind of annoyed. Why is that people complains the way that I pronounce? Do you know that the reason why I stopped covering English is because my classmates bullied me just because of this? And right now I didn't know it still exists!
I don't know what to say, but it really bugs me out. I mean, I have a huge problem regarding my BRACE so I can't do anything. Why you just appreciate for a while of how I sing since having a brace hinders you to speak clearly. SERIOUSLY. That's why I can't even rap with SH CH J TS syllables. For now I'm not open to everyone regarding this stuff. If you're saying that braces don't hinders you to sing then I don't care! You don't even know my situation right away.

What I just wanted to know if what accent do you really need to hear on me or pronunciation that I really lack into or what, not proving me about that singing in braces is a not a problem, ok? No more, no less.

===
So another thing, I suddenly found an active group who teaches Japanese. All right this is it! That's why I'm trying my best to speak Japanese as soon as possible!~ I met new people, but right now I don't talk to them since I'm still busy on doing my 2nd CMV, =.= What a life.

===
As I write this blog, I really forgot what GOOD NEWS will I tell to you. Why am I bringing bad news here xD

===
Anyway, if I ever remember any good stories to tell, I'll post it here!~
For now I'm re-translating What is LOVE? - MM. It's hard you know, I don't even understand this part:

ROMAJI: 
atsuku natte
[Fu/Is] kyouzame te
[Fu/Is/Sat] ikiru no tte
[Fu/Is/Sat/Ku] isogashii

KANA:
熱くなって
興醒めて
生きるのって
忙しい

TRANSLATION:
Getting turned on,
Getting turned off,
Life is so
Busy!

The part that has been underlined of is so hard to understand! I searched the meaning of "" and it says "hot", meanwhile "" is "to flourish" + "" is "to awaken" in the second line. I couldn't connect the previous verse which is:

TRANSLATION:Getting angry,
Getting hungry,
Crying,
Laughing

on that underlined thing that I did. I used Google Translate and it says that  "熱くなって - Hot" and
"興醒めて - to chill" so if anyone did found out, or just suggestion to the meaning of these words, I'll really credit you on my next CMV!

I have trouble on getting the right term though, that's why I need to work hard again on this next song.

==
Ja, I need to sleep for now, please answer my first question that I mentioned above please I really need to know thanks (about my pronunciation)! :)



-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment