Sunday, December 8, 2013

My first blog entry~

Yayy!~ IdolChance gave us an opportunity to write like those MM!


Well, I'm not a type of person who writes in a blog as you can see, my tumblr still doesn't modified and I keep telling "SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION" over 4 times already. Ya know~ So bored to edit it since it's really a time-consuming for me.

So yeah, I'm gonna introduce myself here :3 (Maybe someone will ask "who is this asdaskda girl? xD")

My real name is Eldes Gonzakes, currently 16 years old (since I'll have my birthday next January 18), and I live here in the Philippines. I dreamed once to be an actress when I was young so my parents trained me in workshops and join in different events at a young age of 6. However, they stopped my dream on which made me depressed for, so after that day when I'm become an ordinary girl, I decided to try many things... Maybe, one day, with that kind of talent, I may be popular, and that made me inspired throughout my whole life.


Until now I seek my dream to be known by everyone, but with added "ENTERTAINER" since I was being inspired on Morning Musume and SNSD. They are great... seemingly have passion on those things like me. I wanted to become an entertainer in a JPOP industry and meet my very very verrry idol Mami Kawada!~ I followed her twitter xD And you know what it feels like?! I feel like I'm so close with her! But yeah, I can't seem to understand Japanese very much (I wish someone will really teach me).

When I posted my first UNEDITED Cover about MM on YT:
I was shocked because at the first 6 hours of my video, views became 40+ with 1 like! For me, it was already a very good achievement! "It's my first time to have my video be rampant!" Until now, my cover still gets rampant and now goes to 1k+ views! Subscribers became rampant also! I am very grateful of this! This is my one of my favorite songs in Morning Musume~ I really believe upon saying "Expect the UNEXPECTED". So after 2 weeks I published but not yet posted on facebook my second cover
then it suddenly got rampant! After 6 hours it became 40+ views with 2 likes and 1 positive comment! :O I didn't posted it yet on facebook but it's so fast that someone will liked my video! But the most surprising moment is that, on just a day, it came 299 views! How quick it is! Those people who viewed and liked/disliked my video made my day always. They inspired me on making more covers. You know, when I posted my first cover last year, I felt insecurity since my classmates were bullying me, saying that it wasn't good, and singing different language. But now, with those people who did those to me, It made me encouraged more to do so! And so IdolChance added me as part of permanent member in Morning Musume, I felt that I'm became a total entertainer! With her job upon giving us lines made me challenged more to do my best!~ Right now I'm doing of what I have right now on my next UNEDITED and FAN MADE MUSIC COVER. I don't want their expectations to be ruined!!
Anyway, see ya!~ I still have projects to do haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment