Friday, December 13, 2013

Too much singing will kill YOU xD

I was recording Oogoe Diamond by AKB48.
Then I feel a sudden ache on my stomach, but I still forced myself to redo and redo my lines until I get satisfied.

When I finished my parts and sent it on my partner, I suddenly had a feeling of losing control to sing for a while. But let's try, I said, so I tried to sing Hush by Miss A again.



However, few minutes later, while I'm singing the song, my vibrato is getting worse, and I can no longer sing also since it aches very hard. So I stopped singing for a while and ask my mother why my stomach hurts. This isn't my first time singing in diaphragm right away. She just said to rest for a while, so yeah, I'm resting on singing right now and will continue in 5:30PM.

Lists of Songs to be COVERED/ Parts to be PASSED

X Oogoe Diamond - AKB0048
Hush - Miss A
Hare Hare Yukai
Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo - Juice=Juice
Wagamama Kinou Mama Ai no Joke - Morning Musume
Ai no Gundan - Morning Musume

Today isn't as awesome as in my past days. It's because that our report in Critical Thinking isn't good since we have technical difficulties. Our university's computer didn't cooperate. I know that when I use the original file (I mean came from my USB), it will still hang, so I uploaded it on Youtube.

But,  I didn't expect that the net there on that location was slow....
So in the whole time, I got disappointed on myself. The only key to my happiness today is to sing. So I started covering again.

---
I've been waiting also on minimomodubs' Ai no Gundan (the one who published our collab "Wagamama Kinou Mama Ai no Joke" on my previous post) since she said "TOMORROW" which is today!~ Come on, I don't want to wait any longer!

Now the pain is slowly disappearing! Yay!~

Anyway, off to go~ I'll eat for a while then later on I'll continue covering! 

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment