Sunday, December 15, 2013

BANNED

Upon the previous comments and honest feedbacks on how do I sing, I got banned for a while to continue my singing style.


My permanent group told me this:

"from E-moji (I just made it formal though):
VIBRATO is not allowed on next songs to be released until it was said so"

So she gave me singles on which the parts weren't have vibrato.
It's so hard though, and I need to pass 3 songs from her! xD REMEMBER: Without VIBRATO

I feel like: Life without VIBRATO is really hard for me haha~ sounds dramatic though but still I don't know what if feels like without it. But they say "You can do it!"

This is my first time accepting criticisms and avoiding (i forgot the correct term lol) upon singing of what I always do. They told me "Be with yourself, not just replicating your idol's singing style". Well, I don't know... I really don't know. It looks like I've been attached on my idol since 2009 and copying her style since then. She's just my one and only inspiration why I'm singing in JPOP. I think it's time for me to let her go for a moment and be with myself for a while. (how dramatic LOL)

So anyway, IdolChance cheers me up every second for a while now so my being "emo" moment has been gone.

I need to continue our infographics anyway so see ya!

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment