Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Collabs to be finished

So I was joined in total of 6 collabs (+1 pending). I was happy when I saw an open slot for Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo of JJ awhile ago !~ and I chose Sayuki there~~ (hoho I haz bias since I love yellow xD well, her voice is ok for me also!~)




I was just finished uploading my last lines to be passed today. Wagamama Song made me exhausted and hungry. But yeah, honestly, even though it made me tired so hard, I still love to try my best on singing my lines xD I'm at Riho's place~


So after I uploaded, I listen again on my part. <3 love it !~

My software used.. Audacity. The basic program for newbie mixers haha xD But I'm not into mixing right now. probably stopped mixing.


Why is that I have many collabs?
Someone invited me to join in this group and I accepted it. Suddenly, I saw many songs that are still open so I joined on different people's collab with my favorite songs xD



LISTS of COLLABS:

• Oogoe Diamond - AKB48
• Aitte Motto Zanshin - C-ute = DONE!~
• Wagamama Kino Mama Ai no Joke - MM = DONE!~
• Ai no Gundan - MM = DONE!~
• Ijiwaru shinaide Dakishimete yo - JJ = DONE!~
• Hare Hare Yukai

Hare Hare Yukai was just added on my list recently. =3
So in total of 3 hours (5-8 ) I finished 4 songs. Actually Oogoe Diamond was being recorded, however, since I'm still new at the song, I still have out-of-tune on some time so I need to re-do my parts again as soon as possible

There will be no classes tomorrow so I wanted to continue covering but we still have project to do so I need to go in school and do my role there .-. Sacrifice is beneficial they say, so I'll go there and cooperate to finish our project. It's a magazine though.

Right now I'm very hungry so I need to eat xDD I ate last 12:30pm, and now it's 8:20pm Oh no, I'm not into diet ok xD It's just I was so excited to sing today that's why I managed not to eat for a long time

Anyway, so tired and hungry. I'm gonna eat. bye.

- kuruchi~


No comments:

Post a Comment