Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What's up?

I had 2 finals exams since yesterday, and it seems so hard for me, but still, I 'm hoping to pass those subjects! ~

So, heya~



I thought I can already record my joined collabs this time because my groupmates in a certain class suddenly requested me to do a video on our final project:

My work currently:
This is for our Critical Thinking class. Our project mainly focuses on Euthanasia : to be legalized or not
Well, for me, it was really hard to defend since there are instances that euthanasia should be implemented to lessen the pain on both parties (the patient and his or her family). What's your stand on this?


Btw, Since when I joined Dubbers group here in Facebook, I can now join a collab without a hassle!~ Here are my lists of collabs that I currently need to pass my lines:

• Aitte Motto Zanshin = C-ute
• Wagamama Kinou Mama Ai no Joke = Morning Musume
• Ai no Gundan = Morning Musume
• Oogoe Diamond = AKB48
• [PENDING] Pomp and Circumstance = VOCALOID 

However, among all of these songs, I'm not yet still satisfied since Eeka? by S/mileage and Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo by Juice=Juice were not available to join with anymore on other people. =/ I wanted to had a collab on it since those songs were very nice! xD Anyway, I got Aitte Motto Zanshin, on which makes my day beautiful everyday xD so yeah (got addicted on it actually, even the dance itself haha~)

After I rendered our project, I uploaded it on Youtube for my groupmates to see our output
at first it was stated "72 minutes remaining" so I waited
after 5 minutes, it became "99 minutes remaining"
then now "121 minutes remaining".

And since it's already 9:18 PM, I thought that continuing uploading this video will have no sense after all since after finishing on uploading in 2 hours or more, they might already offline to see this. =( What a life =(.

My laziness attacked me as I made this video. Look at my desktop right now:
Too many icons to be seen. HAHA, my workplace upon making that Euthanasia project is there! Btw, that photo was taken by me last 2 weeks ago while we were waiting on the film viewing of "Supremo" at my university~

And now my boredom kills. I suddenly remembered my papers that needs to be submitted tomorrow on our English Communication class.
How tiring.
It's already December but the "being student like" is still relies on me .-. I don't feel that Christmas is coming though.
But what I'm waiting is my birthday!~ And also my covers that I will be published. I'm now wondering if what will the next viewers' reaction on my Brainstorming UNEDITED Cover? xD (still haven't finished on covering it ahaha~)

Anyway, I need to go and find my stuffs for tomorrow. Good luck on our group and also, on me, haha! xD

2 comments: