Tuesday, December 17, 2013

There will be a happy ending in every story

I didn't make to post a blog yesterday since I finished our infographics in Science and Environmental Chemistry (SCIENVC) the output was now like this:
I'm new into designing infographics anyway, but actually it's fun! (I'm in school right now yeah~)

However, because of this, I didn't managed to write an essay for my Finals in Rizal Study .-. So later, instead of recording my parts and covering for my personal update in youtube, I will write an essay >.> Hate it

Yesterday, I was really in a bad mood, I think it is because of our infographics since I forced myself to do that so that it will be printed yesterday, but I found out that I copy pasted all of them, I mean, LITERALLY COPY PASTE! So we can have a major offense of "plagiarism". "It's okay, we're not passing it yet to sir, so we can do it", but the problem is that I already merged down layers so that my confusion will be lessen .-.
I got even panicked since our target date to pass this project will be on Tuesday (which is today), sources haven't been made yet and it's so many! So since I have a group, I called our members to helped me out on paraphrasing and making citations. Now I managed to finish it and I'm really happy!

Also, I was in the bad mood about cosplaying. It's so hard to have a transact with since I'm only limited into meet ups between the location of my school and my home. I can't even use shipping since it needs a legal consent of an adult (I'm still minor too bad!), and even I use other methods of paying in shipping, I still need to go on the closest location to pay (which is very hard since there are no closest store here that can convert money into load .-.). I got disappointed and planning to finish my lolita and after that, I'll try to wear that in conventions maybe next year, then I'll cosplay Rin Tohsaka again (still not yet finished the set since I still can't find japanese brown shoes), then I quit. This is disappointing seriously. They let me forced to do cosplay but right now they don't even support me to pay for other things!

I have social issues too. Well, this is really hard to say though, but I had a close friend that I don't wanted to talk anymore. It's not because of his traits, etc, but you know, everytime I talk to him, it seems like I wanted to be with him forever LOL and of course IT SHOULDN'T BE HAPPEN (not because he's ugly for me actually haha xDD)! I'm always dependent on him, looks like 24/7 we're texting to each other (don't worry I know him personally haha xD) and saying that "we're just friends" (I'm not saying I wanted to have a relationship with him! xD). Looks like weird though, right? I know for some reasons why I wanted to talk to him and it is because he's the most approachable friend that I ever met. He's always there to support you. But right now, I found out that it was wrong to be dependent on him because if he's away to you, I mean, when he didn't texted you back for about minutes...hours... You feel kind of depressed and wanted to torn your life away (true .-.). It's not his fault, rather, it's my fault since I got stuck on him ever since I have big problems to deal with. But yeah, leaving him behind without a mark will not be good, so I guess I'll try not to talk to him too much instead.

But right now I'm happy, I mean, not much, since I have an essay to do and .... yeah something happened also yesterday (really the worst scenario happened!). It was for our class finals. Only 5 students will compete on the other section, and students who will be chosen will be the grade on the group! It means the class will have somewhat be depend on the of the speaker. And yeah I had been chosen to be the one of the representatives, and now I have my group. So my group will rely to me... This exam will happen on Friday. I thought I can already cover songs after those essay thing, but aaa I hate it! Now I'm trying to say to myself "this is for the class" or "Only 3 days left before the end of the semester" so I need atleast to try my best on the next days to happen (I mean, those covering things... I'll not sing to it yet .-. how bad!)

So now I need to print our infographics and prepare for our final exam in Chemistry! I wanted to end this exam and proceed to my other final exam which is that Rizal study so that if I have time I can cover! (HAHA you can determine already that I really love to sing xD)

bye!

-kuruchi~


No comments:

Post a Comment