Monday, December 9, 2013

Finals and stuffs~~

So I will be really busy next days because of finals and projects. I'm really stressed on editing our infographics, video editing and other stuffs!



I suddenly missed covering :( I'm not yet finished on covering that will be published next. Glad that E-moji just published our 2nd Single PART II last December 1 so my next UNEDITED cover will be published by December 20 (2 weeks from now).  btw, here is our 2nd Single PART II:
I will also post our 2nd single PART I

IdolChance, our manager, mixer, and video maker, had gotten improved on us especially on the mixing part.  I was really happy when I saw our Brainstorming video!~ Now I'm excited on our next single. However, IdolChance told us to rest for awhile since we're at finals.

Anyway, I'm at school right now so see ya later!~~

kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment