Wednesday, March 19, 2014

finishing collabs and covers!

So after a week of getting sick, I am now recovered!

So for this day, I am planning to finish lines:



Morning Musume:
• What is LOVE?
• Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai
• Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa

right now:
95% before I finished this song.
===
I will continue to sing tomorrow also!

Planned to sing:

• RespecTokyo - UpUpGirls
• perfect day - supercell
• Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke - Morning Musume
• Ai no Gundan - Morning Musume
• Crush - 2NE1
• What is LOVE? (Filipino Ver.) = MIX

Next Wednesday:

• Good to You - 2NE1
• Ito ang Aking Tula - my own composition
• Come Back Home (Dance+Singing) - 2NE1
• Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke (Dance+Singing)- Morning Musume

Anyway I will continue to sing now, bye!


-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment