Saturday, March 22, 2014

This is my poem [RE-translated]

This is my poem [REVISED 1]
translated: March 22, 2014 5:58pm



CLICK for ORIGINAL SONG POST: Ito ang Aking Tula

As you can see on my previous post on my This is my poem, it is really funny to read the translation because it's obvious that I'm really sleepy and tired! I scanned it again but I have many errors! I don't even understand my own translation ahaha xD

So here, I'll try to re-translate it and fit to the melody.

Chorus:
This is my poem that I wrote about when the darkness fell into my eyes
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I was still dreaming within the lies
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I suffered and no more tears to cry
On the problems that I don't want to face anymore
I will just write it down on this poem

Verse 1:
While I was writing down these things on this paper
Using this ballpen that I do not even know
If I will still understand those for tomorrow
Because of my difficulty on writing these letters down

I was suffering that I feel like I was piercing myself
On my own thread that cannot even surpass its needle*
And because of it, I hid these on a bottle
So that no one knows that I am blind today

And each glance that I did, I wanted to tell you something
Those lies that I should have told it to you before yesterday
That I was that girl who suffered on this darkness
A martyr that will just obey your command

That even my tears are flowing down many times already
I am still standing up and fighting just to know for me
Your policies to be fulfilled and my future to be finished
Am I already right on my duties for me to get my fate?

Chorus:
This is my poem that I wrote about when the darkness fell into my eyes
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I was still dreaming within the lies
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I suffered and no more tears to cry
On the problems that I don't want to face anymore
I will just write it down on this poem

Verse 2:
When I was a child, I dreamed to be
An actress that will be shown on the TV
So that I will gain profit and not to feel pain anymore
my parents for them to pay for my tuition

They taught me on how to sing, and they taught me on how to act
Everyone will notice me because they don't have of what I have
Having many calls and texts, those managers were finding me
That's why my classmates just call me as an illusion of their dreams

Always absent in the class, money always takes priority
Thousands money to gain for a day, nothing knowledge to attain
But for me, even I stop studying is already good for me
Because I wanted to rich more, than to suffer more on these things

But later on, I was wondering and thinking on how things have just changed
Why no one, even a single person, is looking more for me
My parents kneel all of a sudden, in front of me, saying these things
That I need end this one, so that study should be finished

And I suddenly cried inside from the bottom of my heart
I loved those, why are you going to return it after a while?
But because I was just a child, I can't do anything
Because they are my parents I need to obey their policies

Chorus:
This is my poem that I wrote about when the darkness fell into my eyes
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I was still dreaming within the lies
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I suffered and no more tears to cry
On the problems that I don't want to face anymore
I will just write it down on this poem

Verse 3:
Years had passed, and my old self suddenly become to have a change
My name that I took care of years ago is now merely a play
Every second I am thinking, every day I am dreaming
What do these sufferings still needs on me for these things now to be finished?

And every footsteps that I take, I am just hurting down myself
I am just ignoring all of these like nothing or can't be seen
But whenever I'm alone, I suddenly remembered all of them
Who was I when I was a child in my past that cannot now be healed?

And when I see this shiny blade, I started to wonder as it is
Asking myself, right now, today, if I'll be right of what I'll be doing
Staring blankly on its shape, thinking what will be my fate
Will there be something happens if I just do all these things?

And I suddenly remembered those people that I love
Even God who started all of my memories of my life
I thought for a moment, for a second, of why He did these lies
Those things that He did for me to feel me more suffer and just die

I just cried with blood suddenly, falling down now in my eyes
I fell this blade that I am holding already for the long while
"Please forgive me, O God, I just realized
that all of these things that You did were just an obstacles of ours."

Chorus:
This is my poem that I wrote about when the darkness fell into my eyes
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I was still dreaming within the lies
This is my poem that I wrote about before when I suffered and no more tears to cry
On the problems that I don't want to face anymore
I will just write it down on this poem

====
This isn't like a rap song as you can see. Well, I will not sing this. This is just an english translation of my song.

I hope you understand better!

And it fits on the melody!!~

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment