Friday, March 14, 2014

new life in college.

I am no longer part of the CLA (College of Liberal Arts) community.
I am no longer part of the AB-PLM (Philosophy) community.

I am now in CCS (College of Computer Studies),
and I am now in CS-NE (Computer Science - Network Engineering)


I just felt a sudden depression leaving my friends whom I've been interacted with on the past months starting my first day here at DLSU.


So now I've been enrolled on these subjects.


But well, we need to leave some things behind to start a new one. This is what I really wanted to, so I need pursue it.

Now I'm expecting that I'll have good grades (even though these were all floating because the incoming first year students will take the basic computer subjects) since I'm now part of my dream course and college.

I am really thankful!

I wish I'll not leave my covers behind later on.

===
Right now I'm editing this What is LOVE? again, but I'm tired. xD. I am sick but I am still editing xd

no edits on this clip yet!
I will put inside this cover the giveaway dress that I won~ I can't wait to see that giveaway dress since my father will get it on Tuesday! (sorry for my english, my eyes are hurting right now can't concentrate on writing this blog)

Well~~ bye

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment