Sunday, March 23, 2014

Plan to make CMV of 時空を超え 宇宙を超え - MM '14

This is really a best song that I ever heard from Morning Musume. I almost cried listening and listening to this because I always remember Tsunku's condition on his cancer.
As I hear Toki o Koe Sora o Koe, I feel like I wanted to do a CMV on this. But this will be hard!

English translation of the song:

Beyond Time and Space

I'm still not perfect, I've been waiting for you since long ago
I wait for you, having faith we'll meet in this world
Nature exists when love is destroyed, hurry and come to me
Anyone can run away
I'm so lonely, I can't sleep there are days like this right?
It's okay to cry if it's frustrating
Across time and space, we've been bound since that time
To make this planet a beautiful place

(interlude)

What does your face look like when you sing, what does your voice sound like when you laugh?
I wonder if we'll meet again in another life, it's so painful
Even though we know of the future, we haven't decided for tomorrow
It's different to being indecisive OH MY HEART
I love you, I love you, I can feel the distant sky
As I close my eyes and think of you, I can feel you
Across time and space, we've been bound for that reason
To make this planet a beautiful place

(interlude)

The wind talks to itself HE LOVES YOU
The dream is just a continuation HE MISSES IT
I love you, I love you, I can feel the distant sky
As I close my eyes and think of you, I can feel you
Across time and space, we're bound by this reason
To make this planet a beautiful place
====

I need to practice more on editing the video! I need to do this kind of edit:
Well, I just randomly find this video, but I didn't watched this one yet ahaha

And I need to wear 2 costumes! One is casual, and the other one is the "goddess-like" like on the MM '14!
I need also to make a studio lights ASAP because I think I'll shoot this one after the sunset!

Btw, this is not a plain CMV, This one will be in FILIPINO VERSION! Yay!~


I need to shoot and finish What is LOVE? - MM '14 already!
Then I'll sew that goddess suit. I still don't know if what are the colors that fits on the night scene!

I am very excited to make a Filipino Version of this!

[CMV] Toki o Koe Sora o Koe will consist of:
• Song Cover
• Music Video

There will be no Dance Cover. Why? The venue on Dance scene will be hard. I don't have any venue that have more space to dance! I don't want my venue on Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo Dance scenes since I am very almost fit on the video that's why I can't move forward!

So excited to make this! Good luck to me!

-kuruchI~

No comments:

Post a Comment