Sunday, March 9, 2014

just doing my homework and scheds.

My brother was in a deep sleep after his working days on his night shift =.=
He slept on my room all day and he just woke up today so I didn't manage to make the CMV of What is LOVE? - Morning Musume

So yeah, I wanted to sleep so bad since when my father let me kicked out on my room in an early morning for my brother to sleep there until now. That's the reason why I didn't do anything much even here in front of the computer xd haha~

So yeah, one of my homework is this:



We should write a word/phrases that most of the students on our university says. Actually, this word isn't my choice until such time someone said this term inside the elevator last Monday after I got rid on that FIDLAR subject (Filipino Research).

So yeah, Eleb trapik or Elevator Traffic, on which it means for us, students of DLSU, that a lot of students are waiting for the elevator to come so that they can go on their respective floors and rooms for their next subject. Many of the students hurry but they're lazy or will be tired to go on their floors using stairs so they'll just wait even they will be late. At least they'll not be smell like a fish there and looks like they've gotten shower on the stairs when they get inside on their rooms haha xD.


The other one isn't really a homework, but an enrollment schedule/S (haven't made other plans yet):

for my present course in College of Liberal Arrs (CLA)


for my shifting in College of Computer Science (CCS)

HAHA xD It's really messy actually!!~ I bet you'll not understand my schedule and that will be great! haha :P

Those two pictures above were on DIFFERENT COURSES. YES, I'm PLANNING SCHEDULES on DIFFERENT COURSES.

I really hate the fact that this CCS (College of Computer) final results were not yet released. AND GUESS WHAT, THE ENROLLMENT ON OUR UNIVERSITY will start on MARCH 13! I was like ajsdklasjdkasljdaskldj WHERE IS IT NOW? They Vice Dean told me that they'll release the final result of shifting NEXT WEEK (this week!) SO It's really a HASSLE making PLANS or SCHEDULES on different courses!

It is because enrolling here on our university is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Yea, LITERALLY! So if your net is so slow or suddenly had a server breakdown on the site then congratulations, your dream schedule is over!

I'm not yet officially shifted. But I already accepted that I'll not be accepted. :) I should be. Well, Philosophy (my current course) will only took 3 years so I'll just be patient to finish this one immediately.

I guess I'll try to shoot later evening, even though I'm a bit sleepy right now. xd

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment