Tuesday, March 25, 2014

On TUMBLR %user% suddenly likes. I just RECENTLY posted my..!

So I haven't used my tumblr account for a while.

Tbh, I can be easily bored to it. Just look at my blog theme and you'll see haha xD


I updated my tumblr blog, just a full of covers again.
The moment where I was shocked to was this user suddenly liked just today my old post before!


look at the date, it was posted last year but he/she liked it just today!

Then I continued to finish updating until someone suddenly liked my recent post on Let it Go (Filipino Ver.)!

Then when I woke up, I saw this one again!

You're not the only one who's thinking if this is a spam because I was being fooled by SoundCloud before that many of my covers liked there but they no nothing about JPOP/KPOP.

I am still thinking if this is a spam, but it's ok. I am still happy!!~

This is just for today since I have colds again!

and i need to practice for my cover tomorrow. =.= how can i sing if im like this :(
cuz the deadline on that contest will be on March 31.



BTW, if u want to see my blog, just click the link below!



-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment