Sunday, March 23, 2014

Planning to cover Come Back Home - 2NE1 in 2 TYPES!

I love Bom, I mean Bom's voice. My bias is CL.

I love this version because of the dance!

On the past few weeks, I decided to sing KPOP Songs for the mean time to have higher range of voice. Actually 2NE1 isn't really the answer on my problem, it's just I love the song especially Come Back Home so I decided to cover, and as I said on the Post title, it will have 2 KINDS of Cover!

Come Back Home will have:
• Dance Cover + Live Singing Cover
• Live Singing + FILIPINO VERSION + Instrumentals

I am not yet sure if I can learn instrumentals for a short period of time, but I have 80% chance that I'll get covers from Youtube (Guitar, Piano ?, Violin ?)  and credit them as a token. I need to finish this one for my other covers.

I am not yet sure also on the Dance Cover + Live Singing if I can sing while I dance, well, this is not as hard as Morning Musume, but I am still worried on my stamina since whenever I dance with jumping movements, and sexy movements, I can get easily tired! (xD pretty obvious that I don't do exercise~)

Anyway, stay tuned on this that will be published on Wednesday(I wish!)

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment