Saturday, March 15, 2014

guess that HYBRID build will appear to me later on!

I'm sick but still I'm doing these stuffs.
the picture says it all.
For the past years, aka, during my High School years (especially that 2011 year), I learned something new, something the high school students may not know. and tada, I used this program (i dunno how is this called haha).

This is just a simple curiosity on how Facebook works. Why is that our information is still there when using our e-mail? Then I suddenly saw facebook.com/home.php

I remember that I am learning these things at that time with my 2nd brother. I mean, my 2nd brother is also new on this web programming (PHP). I cannot forget those memories.

Right now I am updating them, and will continue making social networking site that I left 3 years ago.

Look at the picture below:
pathetic I say.

So while I was searching for other things that I have, I suddenly saw this one again and it's really annoying hahaha xD 


I will never ever open this and update again!
Well, I remember what my upperclassman (kuya Darren) told me about this, that learning programming starts on doing those things. Anyway, past is past, I need to leave some things behind, so, this one will just serve a memory of mine.

I have other programs that I made before, but I am mainly focusing right now on web programming since it needs to be updated.

I think I'll have a HYBRID build this time. I mean, CREATIVITY + ANALYTICAL should improve this year!

I'm excited to continue my web that I stopped making years ago!

But I need to do my assignments first and rest since I'm still sick haha.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment