Monday, March 24, 2014

The CSB-SDA Building!!~

So I met my Chinese friend and eat with her after my class last Friday. After we eat, she suddenly said that we go on CSB (College of Saint Benilde), on the other building! (SDA = School of Design and Arts) So we went there! xDD




(I didn't took pictures on the structure of the building because it might look I'm weird since they can see me that we are their twin university [De La Salle University] but I'll just borrow pictures on the Google)

The whole structure of SDA. Yay, those stripes~

The Front gate ( I dont know if there are other gates though).
Now, it is stated as Benilde School of Design and Arts, not 100th Year.
This is soooooo wide or sooo big. Entrance on the above picture
So their guards let us pass after we gave our IDs to them. Then we go on the 14th Floor to consult about short courses here at CSB.

Before we went on the consultant, we suddenly see some competitions. This is one.


So we went inside to ask about her question on short course

After my friend finished inquiring, we sneak in on this room beside on where she asked questions.

So cute!!!!



I don't know what is there like that haha.
 We need to go more on the 12th floor to seek information on short courses. We took shots for a moment~

This is their mini-museum (I don't know if there are other museum though xD)




 Then somewhere in the 12th floor, I took this picture beside their comfort room. I think every place they have these kinds of photography posted on their wall.


So yeah, I was stunned throughout our "tour" here on this building. But as far as I know, this College is more expensive than our university since this is for Design and Arts.

There are other things that we saw that is really <3, but I don't want to look like a tourist there since my t-shirt is stated as DLSU, so yea, I need to keep minimal on taking pictures for a moment.

Anyway, this is CSB-SDA!~
My 1st choice before the releasing of the results in DLSU.

-kuruchi~

No comments:

Post a Comment